At All Area Hire we provide professional, reliable and competitively priced skip bin hire service for both residential customers, servicing the Gold Coast and commercial customers, servicing the Gold Coast and the metro Brisbane area.
Whether you are doing some garden clean up, renovation works, building, construction or demolition works we have the right size bin for you and can ensure reliable service. As waste experts, we can guarantee that the process of ordering your skip bin will be fast and efficient.
Unsure on what size skip bin you need? Use the simple chart below to determine what size skip bin you need.
What can & can’t be Included in Your Waste Type Bin:
- General waste bins allow you to place all types of waste except; asbestos, bricks, soils, tiles and concrete.
- Builders waste bins allow you to place concrete, pavers, roof tiles, bricks, general waste, soils, steel & metal and lastly floor tiles.
- Clean fill bins allow you to place small gravel, dirt, soil, clay and sand.
- Concrete waste bins allow you to place concrete, pavers, bricks and tiles.
- Green waste bins allow you to place weeds, grass, leaves, bark, shrubs, trees and untreated wood.
- Scrap metal bins are used to place steel, white goods, tools, pipes, steel fence panels, engines and metal.
- Mixed waste bins are perfect for general waste, green waste, concrete, pavers and bricks, clean fill, soil, clay and sand. You can see why this is called a mixed waste bin.
We are also licensed to carry Fibro/Bonded Asbestos, however prior arrangement is required. Asbestos waste is required to be disposed of in a separate bin and cannot have other waste mixed in with it.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAINTS, OILS, CAR BATTERIES OR TYRES.